Welcome to the Robin Hood!
The Thursday Night Quiz is back!
We've got some great news for all you quiz lovers!
Our regular Thursday quiz will be making its return at the earlier time of 7.30pm! To ensure social distancing and the health and safety of our customers and staff, we've made one or two changes to how it is run.
- For anyone wishing to participate, we are operating on table bookings. This is so we can secure tables for certain team sizes as we still have some limitations on space such as the glass dividers between the tables and the amount of people we can get around the tables themselves. As for team sizes, depending on what space is taken we can accommodate teams of 1 person up to 8 (depending on what tables are already taken).
- If you wish to book a table for the quiz, please either phone up or pop in and speak to one of the staff and please let us know the following:
- Whether your party will be dining or just having drinks. This is so we can secure a table in the restaurant or through in the other side of the bar.
- Your quiz team size. Again, this is so we can secure a table, or two if your team size is over 4. We do have some tables we can push together to create more space.
- Lastly, your arrival time. If you wish to dine before the quiz we recommend coming in at 6.00 or 6.30, whereas if you are just going to be drinking any time is fine.
- If you reserve a table of 4 and there are more people going to join you, please be advised we won't be able to accept walk-ins for the quiz. The numbers you book under will be final.
- We also ask if teams could bring in their own pens or pencils.
- Quiz sheets will be on the tables when guests arrive.
- We expect the quiz to run til 9-ish and sandwiches will be sent out as a plate to each table at around 8-ish.
We hope to see everyone soon!
- Cask Ales
- Fine Wines
- Superb Food
- Weekly quiz nights
- Live music evenings (currently suspended to ensure social distancing requirements can be met)
- Sunday Roasts
- Quirky games and oddball antiques
- Centrally located
- Closest pub to the North Norfolk Railway
- Family garden
- Childrens' adventure play area
- Dog friendly