Welcome to the Robin Hood!
Open Wednesday to Sunday.
11am til 9/10pm.
12pm - 3pm and 6pm - 9pm Wednesday - Saturday.
12 - 4pm Sundays.
Closed Monday and Tuesday.
Restaurant bookings now being taken.
- With the recent regulations being lifted once again we will be keeping most of the previous regulations in place.
- Our sanitizing stations will still be around the pub for customer and staff usage.
- Track and trace will still be up and in effect however this is no longer mandatory but voluntary.
- We will still be keeping the one way entrance and exit so as to limit the amount of people in at one time (due to shortage of staff).
- Cleaning routines will still be upheld in line with previous regulations.
- Staff will be wearing masks; however customers will only be advised to wear theirs when using facilities or ordering at the bar.
- Table service will no longer be in effect. We will be asking that once customers find a table, one person from the table place orders at the bar with their table number and then return to their seat having collected drinks (food will be brought out). This goes for both inside and outside drinking/dining.
- We also ask that nobody drink or linger at the bar for staff safety.
- With all these in mind we hope to see everyone soon!
- Cask Ales
- Fine Wines
- Superb Food
- Weekly quiz nights (currently suspended to ensure social distancing requirements can be met)
- Live music evenings (currently suspended to ensure social distancing requirements can be met)
- Sunday Roasts
- Quirky games and oddball antiques
- Centrally located
- Closest pub to the North Norfolk Railway
- Family garden
- Childrens' adventure play area
- Dog friendly